What a ride, we made it to 5!
Since Emerging Proud launched across 14 locations in 12 countries on 12th May 2017, together we’ve achieved all of this amazing stuff as a community:
- Producing a collaborative film, with personal stories, music and artwork donated by members
- Initiating the International Spiritual Emergence Network (ISEN)
- Hosting multiple conferences across the globe each year
- We’ve published a total of 8 books, 6 of which were published by our own not-for-profit publishing company, Emerging Proud Press, founded in 2019
- Given away over 500 free copies of the Emerging Proud through… Pocket Books of Hope with the proceeds from books you bought
- Contributed to the Power Threat Meaning Framework, who are developing a ‘pattern’ dedicated to Spiritual Emergence, in order that it can be recognised and supported more appropriately
PHEW! That’s not bad going considering we’ve done all this with very little funding – what this shows, is that if we come together and believe, anything is possible. By ‘we’, I mean ‘us’, the EP community. None of this would have been possible without YOU. Thank you, so much.
So what’s next for Emerging Proud?
In all honesty, I don’t know, and I think that’s the best way…it’s time to let the toddler walk free.
This movement has its own momentum and I want it to be owned by all of us. So please, take it, care for it as you would a toddler – impart your wisdom, help it to grow.
Together we’ve emerged and have our own role to play in this great unfolding, what a time to be alive – this is no time for hiding in closets!
Happy Emerging Proud day to us all!