New Vision for Mental Health is a new website that focuses on a central question:
“What would our mental healthcare system look like if, knowing what we know today, it was redesigned from scratch?”
It looks to gather and provide answers to this question by taking a critical, informed and constructive look at the current mental health system, the concepts on which it rests and its constituent parts.
It explores ideas, insights and suggestions – from a wide range of individuals and organisations – that might, in time, lay the foundations for a new and quite different approach to mental healthcare.
Access is completely free and open to everyone. And the site already references #Emerging Proud – together with several related items. For example:
- Madness Made Me: A Memoir
- Don’t Confront, Don’t Collude? Exploring our beliefs about ‘delusions’
- Psychosis and Spirituality: Consolidating the New Paradigm
- Beyond Belief: An interview with Dr. Tamasin Knight on alternative responses to unusual beliefs
- What Does It Mean To Be Called “Crazy” in A Crazy World?
New Vision for Mental Health are inviting contributions; CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET INVOLVED